Thursday, May 11, 2006

Holy crap! The next time I see Shirley LaFoiegras at work, I should just keep walking

The next time I see Shirley LaFoiegras at work, I should really keep walking. She loves to talk and talk about the weather. "Not too nice out there today, huh?" she asked me when I entered the kitchen this morning. "Tomorrow's supposed to be nicer though, with more sun than clouds, then it will get cloudier with a chance of rain again on Friday. They say it's going to last right through the weekend, so forget about cooking out. You enjoy cooking out, don'tchya?" she asked, but before I could answer, she said, "Then Monday's going to be hot, hot, hot; I never thought we'd complain about the heat after that long winter we just had. Tuesday's going to be cooler, though, with mixed clouds on both Wednesday and Thursday. Now Friday," she continued, "Friday's a whole different story. Sunny, with winds out of the north. Just beautiful. Then Saturday ..." Holy crap, I thought, this might go on forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home