Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Les LaFoiegras has threatened to punch me in the temple

After a fight that lasted throughout the night and included two visits from the police and one from their parish priest, Shirley LaFoiegras was able to convince her husband, Les LaFoiegras, that she had not, in fact, screwed Lenny Chookoo standing up in the toilet stall in the women's bathroom like I said she had during our public argument yesterday. Well, apparently, Les is now directing his fury toward me, for some reason, and has made several public threats to punch me in one or both of my temples. For those who know me, my temples are two of my best features, so I'll be damned if I'm going to let Les LaFoiegras punch me there. I'm thinking about making a pre-emptive strike and hitting him in the face with a hammer when he comes out of the bathroom. I'll let you know how that turns out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home