Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Les's face had the funniest expression on it right before I hit it with my hammer

In hindsight, I probably should have realized that hitting someone in the face with a hammer was a felony before I cocked Les LeFoiegras right on his cheekbone with the ballpeen I keep in my desk. But, boy, did he ever have a funny expression when he came out of the bathroom and realized he was about to get hit in the face with a hammer. I'll never forget it. It was as if his expression was saying, "Oh my God, I'm about to get hit in the face with a hammer. Why? Why would someone want to go and do a thing like hitting me in the face with a hammer for? William's going to hit me in the face with a hammer? That's total bullshit! I should be hitting him in the face with a hammer for the lies he told about my wife screwing Lenny Chookoo standing up in the toilet stall in the women's bathroom!" Then, whammo! Anyway, I'm in jail right now, so if you know any lawyers or could spare any money for bail, I'd appreciate the help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home