Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Quifi MaMa really hurt my feelings, I think

I saw Quifi MaMa walking on the street the other day. (In case you don't recall, Quifi MaMa was my "masseuse" at Madame Shu's Massage parlor before I was banned for screaming out, in the middle of an orgasm, the phrase "That's what I'm talking about!" in a high-pitched, rapid-paced manner that, apparently, formed the same sounds that would be used in Mandarin to describe a dirty peasant whore.) "Hi, Quifi MaMa," I said to her optimistically.
"Why don't you go buy cookies at supermarket!" she barked back at me.
"Well, maybe I will, Quifi MaMa! Maybe I will" I yelled back at her as she walked away.
God, I thought to myself later, that really hurt my feelings. Why did she have to say that to me? And then a few minutes later, after I had some time to digest her insult, I was like, "What the fuck did she mean by that, anyway? Go buy cookies at supermarket?" Let me know if you have any ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home