Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's not unusual to dress up like Tom Jones (it happens all the time)

I like to dress up like Tom Jones and dance in front of the mirror. So what? Who cares if a 36-year-old man who lives with his mommy likes to put on tight pants and a short afro wig and crazy sunglasses and gyrate around his room while listening to Tom Jones music? General Yammy Hammy, that's who. He burst into my room last night in the middle of one of my numbers.
"Hell, no!" he yelled. "I don't think so!"
"You ever heard of knocking, General Yammy Hammy?" I asked him.
"I don't need to knock. This is my house."
"Your house?!" I couldn't believe it. "General, the only things in this world that you own are two pit-stained t-shirts, a pair of yellow underwear, and a pair of pants that smell of urine no matter how many times you wash them."
I turned away from him and continued my dancing, but caught a glimpse of him in the mirror fast approaching me from behind.
"You wanna know what's "unusual"?" he asked as he grabbed me in a bear hug. "A grown man dancing around his room like a fruit."
"You want to know what's "unusual"?" I asked him as I turned around so that we were giving each other bear hugs, face-to-face. "The stench that's coming out of your mouth."
We fell to the ground and rolled around while maintaining our mutual bear hugs.
"You want to know what's really "unusual"?" said my mommy, who was watching from the doorway. "Watching you two gay boys roll around the ground like a couple of humping animals."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home