Monday, July 17, 2006

Who would win in a fight between my mommy and Paddie McLongjohn's freak-show fat mother?

I've been thinking about this for a while: Who would win in a fight between my mommy and Paddie McLongjohn's freak-show fat mother? Paddie McLongjohn's freak-show fat mother is, obviously, a lot bigger than my mommy and tends to favor the bear hug, which, in her case, is a virtual life ender. My mommy, however, is much quicker and is incredibly skilled at slapping people in the face. She's like a Mexican boxer. You can try to protect yourself any way you want, but she'll find a way to slap your face over and over again. She has this one move where she makes as if she going to uppercut slap your face with her right, but when you move your hands to deflect the blow, she comes over the top with her left and slaps your face so hard that you lose the ability to reason and, sometimes, to see. Other times, she'll fake a roundhouse slap to the face with her right, pretend like she's coming in with the left, and then finish off the previously aborted roundhouse with a thunderous slap to your face. I couldn't hear for a week after she first nailed me with that one.

After careful thought, I think my mommy would probably take down Paddie McLongjohn's freak-show fat mother, but it would be an epic battle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home