Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ooops! I rammed my car through Joey Coconut's house again

Lightning may never strike the same spot twice, but, apparently, my car can. That old lady/stop sign jumped out at me again this afternoon, causing me to jump the curb, criss-cross through oncoming traffic, and plow through Joey Coconut's livingroom, where he was watching daytime television. I took out two bicyclists, a dogwalker and his dog, and three saplings recently planted by the city in its recent beautification campaign on the way. All, save for the saplings, are expected to recover. Joey Coconut's livingroom, however, will need to be repaired yet again. "That cost me $40,000 to fix the first time, you retard!" Joey Coconut yelled at me. "Who's going to pay for this?" I thought about it for a moment. "That old lady out there should probably pay. It's her fault." When Joey stuck his head out the hole to see who I was referring to, I slipped out his back door and ran all the way home. That'll teach that asshole for calling me poor the last time I reamed a hole through his house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home