Friday, July 14, 2006

My cellmate hates that I was showing off so much skin in public

As I said before, I'm a master improviser. I was able to fix the nudity issue by fashioning a diaper out of a discarded newspaper. The lack of money, however, was a problem I couldn't overcome, so I simply stole the cigarettes and sped out of the convenience store. Unfortunately, a half-naked man wearing nothing but a newspaper diaper and riding an adult trike is quite conspicuous, so I was quickly apprehended by the police. When my cellmate saw what I was wearing, he became rather testy.
"You didn't go out in public like that, did you?" he asked.
"It's no business of yours what I wear," I responded.
"It certainly is when you're living in my cell," he said.
"Your cell?" I was incredulous. "This cell belongs to both of us!" His expression changed.
"You're right. I'm sorry. I just don't like the idea of all those dirty men out there undressing your newspaper diaper with their eyes," he said. "Look at us; we just had our first fight."
"I guess so," I responded, "if you don't count the time you repeatedly slammed my head against the wall while you sodomized me last week."
"Well, by fight, I meant argument, silly," he said pulling me closer. "Now, let's get a fresh newspaper diaper on you. I don't want you to chafe."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home