Thursday, August 31, 2006

You know what else is "unusual"? (cont.)

My wrestling match with General Yammy Hammy over my right to dress up like Tom Jones and dance around the house continued well into the night.
"You want to know what else is "unusual"?" General Yammy Hammy asked me as he pulled my hair with one hand and slapped me with the other. "Your complete lack of musculature."
"You want to know what's "unusual"?" I responded as I kicked his shins and pinched the fat at the back of his neck. "The fact that you claim to be a straight guy, but that I can clearly feel your boner right now."
"You want to know what's "unusual"?" the Hammy asked me as he elbowed my nose and bit down on the flesh below my underarms. "That your mommy still buys your underpants for you."
"You want to know what's really "unusual"?" I asked Hammy while I scratched at his eyeballs with my uncut nails and punched his kidneys. "That you have a combover even though you're not bald. You just like the way it looks."
"You want to know what's "unusual"?" General Hammy asked meekly as his body went limp. "I think you just broke my fucking neck."
Oh, shit, I thought. My mommy is going to slap my face so hard for this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home